I want to sincerely thank A Mother of All Trades for nominating me for my very first Liebster Award. Take some time to check out her blog using the hyperlink.
I googled this award to try to learn a little more about it, as I’m incredibly new to the blogging world. Very honored, and thank you again, Jennifer.
“‘Liebster’ is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within our writing community.”
(Jan 20, 2016 jentheredonethat.com)
The ten questions she asked me are as follows:
1. What made you start blogging?
I feel like I have some decent stories to share.
2. What was the last movie you saw, and did you like it?
Daddy’s Home–yes, I liked it.
3. If you needed a pick-me-up, what song would you turn on to cheer you up?
Different songs for different moods–
“This Woman’s Work” by Maxwell is a favorite, especially during pregnancy
4. What is one of your pet peeves?
Adults disrespecting children.
5. What are some things you’ve crossed off your bucket list so far?
Starting a blog! Ha! ;D
6. What is your favorite meal?
Any meal with all our kids; I don’t care what we are eating.
7. If you could meet any blogger in real life, who would you choose?
I don’t know yet, honestly.
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My parents coming to watch me cheer at football games.
9. What do you dislike about blogging?
The technical aspects–html code, glitches, etc
10. If you were stuck on an island and could pick one person to be stuck with, who would you pick and why?
My husband Keith–he would get us off of there, and in the meantime, I’d be with my favorite person.
My nominations are–